Tender Adult Day Service Center is a safe place providing professional day services for adults and respite for caregivers.
To provide compassionate care to adults on a social, physical, emotional and spiritual level that enhances their well-being.
Tender Adult Day Services provides a home away from home, where our guests enjoy independence, the company of others, assistance when needed and a wide range of social, educational and moderate physical activities that nurture the body and mind.
- Compassionate Care – Committed to caring for guests with love, dignity, and respect.
- Professional Health Care – Providing licensed staff to monitor, assist with reminders and administration of medication when applicable, consult with physicians when applicable and assist in physical needs as appropriate.
- Personal Well-Being – Encouraging activity, mental stimulation and social engagement.
Our Promise to You
As a service program for adult day services in Canal Winchester, Ohio, we are committed to:
- Providing guests with a stimulating environment, enabling them to share their experiences with others;
- Providing family caregivers with needed respite;
- Having fun
Just call 614-327-6439 and schedule an enrollment meeting, which takes about 45 minutes. Our Center Director and/or Nurse will provide an overview of the program, including admission, enrollment application, mission, physician forms, daily activities, discharge criteria, as well as to conduct a quick assessment to ensure that our services are appropriate for the prospective guest. We will also need to have a Physician’s Order form, completed by the primary care physician.